Powered by the ATI? RADEON? X700 core chipset, the X700 series graphics card uses high-level 0.11 micrometer processing and includes a 16x PCI-Express
Taipei, Taiwan, September 22, 2004--Info-Tek, producer of the leading GECUBE brand name graphics cards, today marks the release of the new GeCube Radeon X700 series graphics card, which rounds out the GECUBE's complete line of PCI Express (PCIe) graphics cards and gives consumers an even wider range of choices. The GECUBE Radeon series also includes the high-end GECUBE RADEON? X800, the X600 and X300 series.
Powered by the ATI? RADEON? X700 core chipset, the X700 series graphics card uses high-level 0.11 micrometer processing and includes a 16x PCI-Express interface. The X700 series graphics cards offers power and performance with 8 pixel pipelines and 6 vertex engines, with a clock speed of 475MHz. Compared to similar products, the X700 series is a market leader ? it supports SM2.0B and DirectX?9, providing gamers with platform efficiency and the best picture quality with sharp and accurate colors.
GECUBE RADEON? X700 series builds on ATI? Technology's consistent, high-end structural designs, which use SMARTSHADER?, VIDEOSHADER?, HYPER Z? HD and VIDEOSHADER? HD technologies. These features improve the color saturation level of images in games and application programs while bringing more power and efficiency.
Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek's Multimedia Business Unit said, "The market has waited in anticipation for the high-speed efficiency that PCI Express cards promise -- the Radeon X700 graphics cards complete GECUBE's PCIe product line, allowing GECUBE to provide consumers the widest-ranging choices in graphics cards while establishing a solid foothold in the market."
About GeCube Radeon X700 Series:
- ATI? RADEON? X700 visual image processor, using 0.11 micrometer
- 16x PCI Express interface
- Support for Microsoft DirectX? 9.0C
- Dual-Channel Memory Bus, Support for 128bit GDDR3 Memory
- VIDEOSHADER? HD video support technology
- SMARTSHADER? HD color processing engine, supporting 8-pixel
- SMOOTHVISION? HD for higher picture quality, with FSAA and
Anisotropic Filtering for improved efficiency
- 3Dc? normal map compression to improve PC efficiency
- Hyper Z? HD technology to optimize bandwidth and improve pixel